R&D project manager assistant | Alternation
MEDISUR is a start-up founded in 2015 that designs, develops and markets easy-to-use health self-tests, ranging from fertility to disease prevention (including Covid-19), while including screening for psychotropic drugs and a veterinary range.
The story is just beginning. The most intrepid will be welcome to help us accomplish our mission! We are now fifteen in the team and are looking for a R&D project manager assistant on a work-study basis for the 2022-23 school year.
Directly attached to the R&D project manager, your daily life will consist of helping and supporting the team in the various daily missions in order to develop our training courses on health topics and to source innovative products.
How does this R&D project manager assistant internship differ from others?
We want our work-study student to give their all to their missions and on our side we will take your support and your skills development very seriously. Promise!
At the end of your apprenticeship as R&D project manager assistant, thanks to the numerous missions encountered, autonomy, rigor and organization will no longer hold any secrets for you.
Your role Assistant R&D project manager
- Research and identify new products to develop the MEDISUR range
- Sample request
- Conduct internal studies on samples received
- Establish the feasibility study of the upscaling
- Creation of information and decision support documents for management
- Manage research and development projects
- Develop specifications
- Solicit service providers with well-defined skills
- Discuss with service providers (English) and request quotes
Above all, we are looking for “team-players”, with excellent interpersonal and editorial skills and a solid sense of organization. Your dearest wish 😉 is to work with motivated, expert people and to progress every day? You are in the right place! Here are the prerequisites to become an R&D Project Manager Assistant:
- Have a positive mood
- Have excellent verbal expression and impeccable spelling (French mandatory and English strongly desired)
- Be autonomous, rigorous and conscientious
Be passionate about the world of health
- Have a capacity for synthesis
- Be well organized: to divide your day according to requests, priorities
- Bac+4/5 but it is above all your character and your state of mind that interest us!
- Coming from a scientific background in biochemistry, biology, cellular…
- You read, speak and write English
Progress of the interview
- CV pre-selection
- Pre-qualifying call to get to know each other
- Individual interview (webmeeting or physical) with Jessica, our R&D Project Manager and Vincent, our CEO