EPIDEMIOLOGY OF THE ETHYLOTEST SELF-TESTING
Each year in France, nearly 30% of fatal accidents are due to excessive alcohol intake. These deaths could be avoided if all drivers strictly adhered to the legal blood alcohol limit while driving.
PRINCIPLE OF THE EATHYLOTEST SELF-TEST
The MEDISUR chemical breathalyzer without disposable balloon or breathalyzer is intended for use prior to road driving.
PURPOSE OF THE EATHYLOTEST SELF-TEST
The MEDISUR chemical breathalyzer can warn a user of a possible blood alcohol level above the threshold authorized for an experienced driver (ie 0.5g of alcohol per liter of blood).
WHO TO RECOMMEND MEDISUR
The MEDISUR breathalyzer is recommended for people wishing to know their blood alcohol level for safety before hitting the road. The threshold is 0.25 mg per liter of exhaled air equivalent to 0.5 g per liter of blood. We recommend it to all male and female drivers who no longer have a probationary license (excluding young drivers where the limit is set at 0.2g).
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE OF THE MEDISUR ETHYLOTEST
- The test is a glass tube therefore fragile
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use the test if the foil membranes are already punctured, the glass is cracked or broken, or the reagent is already green
- Do not direct the test towards a person during the breath
- Don't inhale
- Do not swallow
- In the event of contact of the reagent with the eyes or the skin, rinse abundantly with water and seek medical advice if necessary.
- After use, dispose of in a trash can due to the presence of chemicals in the breathalyzer
- Use that does not comply with the instructions and/or failure to observe the precautions releases the manufacturer and its distributors from any liability.
A box contains:
- 1 breathalyser
INTERPRETATION OF THE RESULT